Makes: 4 servings
2 Love’s bagels, split
1/2 pound sliced turkey meat
1 small bell pepper, diced
2 tablespoons mayonnaise
1 tablespoon sriracha
2 hard boiled eggs
Paprika to taste
1. Lightly toast the bagels. In a small mixing bowl, mix sriracha and mayonnaise together.
2. In a pan, cook 4 pieces of bacon and pat dry. You can also cook bacon in the microwave for 5 minutes wrapped in paper towel. Once bacon is crispy, dice it into small pieces.
3. Take deli turkey and cut into small slices.
4. Apply mixture to each bagel and top with turkey, bacon, bell peppers, and season with salt and pepper.
5. Cut hard boiled egg in half, season with paprika, and place on top of the bagel.