Simple holiday sandwich sliders made with Love’s Dinner Rolls, cream cheese, Havarti cheese, cranberry sauce and turkey.
Recipe type: Sandwich / Snack
- Love’s Dinner Rolls
- Havarti cheese, sliced thick
- Whipped Cream Cheese
- Shaved turkey breast (leftover Thanksgiving turkey works well, too)
- Cranberry Sauce (other berry jams would work, too)
- Slather each piece of roll with cream cheese
- Then place a slice of cheese on either side (one piece of Havarti cut in quarters should be plenty)
- Top with cranberry sauce then turkey
I didn’t put ingredient amounts as this recipe is best made to your liking. Put as much or as little of ingredients on your slider / sandwich.